Your Kitchen Will Smell Amazing And Keep Flies Away - How Easy This Trick Will Change Your Life!. Your Kitchen Will Smell Amazing And Keep Flies Away, You Have No Idea How Easy This Trick Will Change Your Life!
- - -
Cooking smells can be one of the most annoying to get rid of. The lingering smell of garlic and onion not only permeates on your fingers, but it also spreads around the entire house.
Luckily, there is simple and effective trick which can help you get rid of the annoying cooking smells and make your kitchen smell fresh and lovely.
An empty spray bottle.
Three tablespoons of fabric softener.
Three cups hot water.
One tablespoon of baking soda.
- In an empty spray bottle, put 3 tablespoons of fabric softener.
- Fill the spray with 3 cups of hot water.
- Add a tablespoon of baking soda.
- Shake the bottle well and spray first on a test area to make sure no spots or stains remain.
- You can use the spray in your kitchen, but also in other rooms in your house.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends and family on Facebook, you might help someone in need!
Tags: Your Kitchen Will Smell Amazing And Keep Flies Away - How Easy This Trick Will Change Your Life!, keep flies away, how to keep flies away outside, how to keep flies away from dogs, flies away, what keeps fruit flies away, candles to keep flies away, keep flies away from food outdoors, how to keep flies and mosquitoes away, ziplock water bags to keep flies away, will a bag of water keep flies away